You’re invited to join this year’s Autumn Symposium
When: 1st - 2nd OCTOBER 2017
Where: Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, London, SW8 4AE
- Full conference rate £328.90 +VAT per person
(based upon 2 sharing a twin/double bedroom*)
- Full conference rate £383.90 +VAT
- (based upon single occupancy in a double room*)
Two motivational workshops on Sunday afternoon; full day conference on Monday with lunch and refreshments; luxury bed and breakfast on Sunday 1st October 2017 at The Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and 40s wartime themed evening entertainment aboard the mighty HMS Belfast.
Your evening entertainment
Wine and dine aboard the historic warship, the HMS Belfast.
This year your evening entertainment will be hosted aboard the mighty HMS Belfast with a wartime themed evening of entertainment. Don your 40s victory rolls and tea dresses or go Film Noir for what is set to be an unforgettable night!
HMS BELFAST FACTS
- Built by Messrs Harland & Wolff in 1936, HMS Belfast was launched by Anne Chamberlain, wife of the then Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, on St Patrick's Day in 1938.
- HMS Belfast was commissioned into the Royal Navy on 5 August 1939.
- After only two months at sea when HMS Belfast hit a magnetic mine and was out of action for three years.
- The ship’s role throughout the war was key as it was fitted with the most advanced radar systems and played a crucial role in protecting the arctic convoys, Russia’s supply route.
- She reportedly fired one of the first shots on D-Day itself.
- After the Second World War HMS Belfast played an active role in the Korean War and her final years were spent performing peace-keeping duties until in 1963.
- In 1971 HMS Belfast was brought to London opening to the public on Trafalgar Day, 21st October.
- Today she is the last remaining vessel of her type – one of the largest and most powerful light cruisers ever built.
Call us on 0845 659 0015 or email us to book.
Please note twin bedrooms consist of two single beds. Double bedrooms consist of one double bed. **Accommodation is bed and breakfast at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, Chelsea, London on Sunday 1st October 2017. Transport to and from the HMS Belfast is included.